New version 0.5.1 released
CarloB 01 Nov 2008 03:18
A new revision of the LqR plugin fixing many bugs is now avaliable for download.
List of changes
- Enforced 50% rescale limit in LqR+LqR back mode to prevent crash
- Enforced 200% rescale limit in non-interactive mode also
- Fixed some problems with new masks in greyscale images
- Fixed a bug about unnecessary conversion to RGB causing an error message
- Pressing the Refresh button caused the guess direction setting to be reset
- Cleaned up some clutter from incomplete translations
- Help images were converted from png to jpg to save some space
Another important bug, producing crashes in some cases, was fixed in the new release 0.2.1 of the Liquid Rescale library, go and get it as well.