The new version of the plugin is now out. It requires GIMP 2.4 or 2.6 and the latest version of the liblqr library, which you can find here (not needed by Windows users).
The main news is the introduction of a new interactive mode, which you can reach from a button near the size controls.
Here is the full list of new features:
- Added interactive mode: you can adjust the scaling size incrementally. Also, after the first computation the scaling can go in real-time!
- Scaling beyond 200% is now possible (the scaling is automatically divided in steps)
- The "scaling mode" was moved to the Output tab, and renamed; two new scaling modes were added
- Fixed non-interactive mode (previously buggy), and included three scripts to help command-line batch processing (so that you can easily automate liquid-rescaling operations on a large number of files from the command line)
- Split the auto-size button in two, one for width and the other for height
Go get it from the Download page!