Date: 14 Jul 2009 19:23
Number of posts: 3
RSS: New posts
The “mode” box has been moved to the “output” tab, you have to tick the option “Scale back to the original size” there and it will appear (it also has two additional modes with respect to version 0.5).
The reason is that for quick element removal the preferred workflow goes now as such:
- select the area to remove as usual
- press one of the “auto size” buttons
- go to interactive mode (thirs small button in the “set width and height” section): this will apply the new size settings and show you the result
- (if needed, adjust the result)
- press the “reset” button in the “map” section of the interactive dialog
- press the “reset” button in the “Set width and height” section of the interactive dialog: this will do the back-LqR step and complete the scaling
It sounds more complicated but in fact it is not, and gives you more control over what you're doing.
The previous workflow is still available from the “output” tab, anyway.