Version 0.3.0 released!
CarloB 17 Oct 2007 22:43
NOTE: using black for preservation/discard layer masks doesn't work any more, see below.
A list of new features and fixes follows:
- Faster core engine (uses pointers buffer)
- Added “rigidity” to the seams computation
- More sensible “Strength” scale (former “Intensity”).
- Re-organized source files (the engine is now almost an external library)
- The use of the preservation/discard masks is changed: the quantity used is no more the average over RGBA channels but rather the average over RGB channels multiplied by the alpha value. In this way transparent areas are truly transparent and give no contribution, but also black areas don't give any contribution. This is also consistent with the behavior of the anti-erase tool.
- New interface using tabs (thanks to Alexandre)
- Added tooltips
- Added new features:
- “Refresh” button
- “New” button for layer masks
- “Output on a new layer” option
- “Output the seams” option
- Removed the “update energy” option (it is now always used)
- Floating selections can now be liquid-rescaled
- Fixed a memory leak in the interface dialog
- All image modifications are now made inside the render function, nothing is changed automatically in the image unless the OK button is pressed.
- It is possible to safely work while the dialog is running
- Script-fu related bugs:
- Number of parameters bug
- Run with last values keeps the values of the preservation/discard layers