The new version is finally out. As announced before, the core code is not part of the plugin anymore, but is released separately as “Liquid Rescale Library” (liblqr1).
The library has to be downloaded and installed first, you can find it here.
A list of new features and fixes follows:
- Much faster core engine (released separately)
- Added “max-step” setting to overcome the 45 degrees limitation in the seams angle
- The “rigidity” setting has a finer grading and improved usefulness
- Rescaling order can be reversed
- Added more operational modes to go back to the original size automatically
- Added the “Auto size” button for quick object removal
- Layer names in combo menus are ellipsized
- Fixed a bug with transposed layers